A car code reader is one of the most basic car diagnostic equipment available. Before you spend a lot of money on a mechanic, code readers are an easy method to diagnose your car. The Autel AI619 is one of the autel scanners now.
Nowadays, there are plenty of code readers found in the market to makes you confused very easily. Speaking of code readers, the AUTEL is doing manufacturing new code readers for you every day. Among them, Autel al619 is one of the best options around. In this article, I will be reviewing the Autel al619 code reader.
What is a code reader?
A code reader is a device that connects to an OBD II ( On-Board Diagnostic) port and informs you what the code is. A code reader gives you access to data from your car quickly.
It allows you to easily access data from your car. If the sensor recognizes anything out of specification, it generates a “trouble code” used in treatment protocols. There is a specific code for each fault.
A special component on the dashboard will illuminate whenever a problem code is set. Furthermore, it can not only read codes but also clear codes. The reader’s function terminates once the data clean.
It can also check and, in some cases, reset resiliency monitors. It can even display primary parameter IDs.
what code reader do I need?
A code reader can assist you before problems become a huge frustration. The transmission of your vehicle is the most common source of Trouble Codes.
If you use a transmission diagnostic tool, it will send you a fault code. All you have to do is correct an error code. A modern code reader should be lightweight so that you can carry it everywhere. It should have oil reset and EPB/SAS reset, support OBD2. And you will get all these in AUTEL AL619.
The autel al619 is useful, portable, durable. It offers you professional assistance at the cheapest price. It is appropriate for all 1996 and newer vehicles. The autel al619’s price is cheaper than autel maxicom mk808 .
This scanner is well-built and extremely dependable in terms of performance. This scanner will save you money and time as it allows you to check your car quickly and easily.
It fixes numerous car key problems quickly and leaves the holder impressed. It can save you a lot of your money just by reading codes whenever your car needs help. If you find this AUTEL AL619 review helpful so far.
Autel al619 review
If you are a new technician, mechanic, or someone who loves to try out DYI projects, Autel al619 is specially designing for you. The Autel AL619 OBDII scanner is a multipurpose diagnostic tool designed to assist you in determining why is the Malfunction Led Indicator or ABS/SRS Position Sensor illuminated.
But it can also read codes, clear codes, view live data stream in words and graphs, look at data of freeze-frame, reclaim I/M zeal status, do OII monitor analysis, On-Board Device Test, Element Test, and collects traffic statistics (CN, VIN, and CVN), module present and turn off Check Engine Light (MIL).
Top Features (Autel al619)
- acts: All 1996 or older vehicles
- Display: TFT color display
- Engine Check Light: Yes
- ABS, SRS Airbag: Yes
- Data freeze-frame views: Yes
- Retrieves vehicle information: IN, CIN and CVN
- Reads, Stores, and Playback Live PCM DataStream: Yes
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status(emissions): Yes
- Retrieve and Clear Codes in Anti Lock Braking System (ABS): Yes
- Model Support: Over 50 different vehicle
- Tests on the O2 Sensor Monitor: Yes
- Option to update: Free Update for lifetime
- Warranty: Warranty for a year
More functions to offer
- ABS/SRS diagnostic feature: The ABS/SRS diagnostic feature is often used to obtain and erase codes from the ABS/SRS mechanisms of the vehicle. It also defines every other code to assist in diagnosing problem areas in the devices that can make the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) illuminate.
- Deactivate the Check Engine Light (MIL): Clears codes and resets monitors while turning off the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights.
- Demonstrate DTC Definition on the TFT Color Screen: The DTC Lookup function allows users to find DTC definitions stored in the built-in DTC library. To look for DTC definitions for manufacturer-specific codes, select a vehicle make on an additional screen.
- The EVAP System: yoThe Device Test function enables you to start a leak check for your EVAP system of a vehicle. The tool does not perform the leak test itself, but rather instructs the vehicle’s onboard computer to begin the test.
- Print and Reset: By linking the tool to a PC or laptop with the provided USB cable, the Print Data feature allows users to download diagnostic data gathered by the tool or personalized test reports.
- Languages Supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, and Italian are all supported.
- Portable: It has a small and lightweight design, measuring only 4.1 by 1.5 by 7.8 inches. With these two features, this is a portable and easy-to-use diagnostic code reader.
- This scan tool can assist you in quickly determining why the ABS, SRS, and Check Engine Light warning lights are illuminated.
- It can Read and clear OBD codes on all domestic vehicles manufactured after 1996, European vehicles manufactured after 2006, and Asian vehicles manufactured after 2009.
- Also, it performs better in terms of SRS system diagnosis, code reading, and clearing.
- It examines freeze frame data.
- It can be used by over 50 different car manufacturers.
- With the product, you will get a manual, a software Cable, which you can connect to your car, a USB cable
- It has a colorful screen, a USB port, a Micro SD slot, and a 4 GB micro SD card included.
- you can get all these features only at $99.99, which makes it the best autel scanner available in the market.
- Despite its many outstanding features, the Autel AL619 is extremely difficult to update. Many users have found it difficult because it can take up to an hour or so.
- Furthermore, the updating process is time-consuming because it necessitates the use of an SD card. This should be addressed.