Installing the baseboard is challenging without a proper miter saw. In addition, this work needs accuracy with the measurements for precious cutting.
Utilizing a miter saw allows you to cut the pieces as required, although you don’t have a large amount of wood in your house.
Please choose the right one for your DIY baseboard project. Otherwise, it may cause to splinter and overheat the baseboard. Most importantly, be too careful while working on PVC or wooden baseboard with a miter saw.
Then measure the wall and baseboard with a 0-degree miter saw. Measure twice to prevent loss and avoid mistakes. The position of the baseboard should be in the direction of the wall to prevent a wrong cut.
Baseboard works need 9 to 14 (+) stops deliver plate, made by stainless steel. A 12-inch miter saw blade is the best choice for durability and repeatable accuracy. It has a left and suitable minor capacity of 0 to 50 degrees.
An essential feature of the baseboard miter saw has an LED light system for visibility and accuracy. It also offers cutline indication.
Most of the miter saw for the baseboard includes a wrench box, vise assembly, and dust bag. In addition, it has a slide system that is simple and compact.
Don’t worry about the weight; it is too light to transport. So, you can bring it to the job site and carry it back home effortlessly.
Table extension and quick-mount features make the baseboard job more stable with a miter saw.
Miter saw can make your baseboard jobs easy and precise, but you need to learn proper instructions to do it. You will get a manual book with every miter saw, read it well.
So, don’t hesitate to grab the right one for your profession and passion. Hope for an excellent baseboard job.
- INCLUDES: C10FSHCT miter saw, 10" 40T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly, 13mm Box Wrench
- POWER: Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- BEVEL ANGLE: 0-48 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allows user to quickly and easily flip the saw blade, and leave the material in place
- MITER ANGLE: 0-60° miter angle to the right and 0-55°miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
- COMPACT SLIDE SYSTEM: Simple and compact slide system allows the saw Head to slide along fixed rails, for zero rear clearance
- LASER MARKER SYSTEM: Marker system increases cutting accuracy
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 40.7 lbs makes for easy transport to the jobsite
- LED LIGHT: Provides more visibility and a safer work environment in low light situations
- UPFRONT BEVEL LOCK: Ergonomic upfront bevel lock for quick and easy adjustments
- Laser cutline guide for fast and accurate cuts
- 9 positive stops for setting common miter angles
- Powerful 15 amp motor with 4,500 RPM
- Table extension with left/right extension rails for long, large work pieces
- Quick-mount system for quick and easy setup on SKIL miter saw stand (3302-02)
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability for the 12-inch miter saw blade.
- Tall sliding fences of the mitre saw support crown molding up to 6-5/8-inch nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch vertically against fence.
- Double-bevel design of DEWALT miter saw allows saw to bevel 0 degree - 48 degree to the left and right with positive stops at 0 degree, 22.5 degree, 33.9 degree, and 45 degree
- 0 degree - 50 degree left and right miter capacity
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles.
- Integrated CUTLINE; LED work light system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for accuracy and visibility.
- POWERFUL MOTOR: 3,800 RPM motor of CRAFTSMAN miter saw is made for cutting 2X dimensional lumber, hardwoods, baseboard and trim with ease
- SLIDE CAPABILITIES: The mitre saw has 8-inch cross cut at 90-degree and 5-1/2-inch cross cut at 45 degree
- ADDED CAPACITY: The sliding miter saw cuts 3-5/8-inch nested crowns and 3-1/2-inch baseboards vertically
- ACCURACY AND VISIBILITY: LED cut line positioning system
- QUICK AND ACCRUATE: 9 casted miter detent stops for adjustments
- SINGLE CHARGE: Makes up to 585 cuts in 3-1/4-inch MDF baseboard** on a single charge
- PORTABILITY: Lightweight design with side carry handles
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR - Delivers 4,800 RPM for quick, detailed cuts
- DUAL BEVEL – Perform cuts in four positive stop positions at 48° & 45° left, 0°, and 45° right
- LED SHADOW LINE - Provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than lasers
- 2x12 CUTTING CAPACITY – Cross cuts lumber up to 2x12 at 90 degrees, and 2x8 lumber at 45 degrees
- CUTS AT COMMON ANGLES - Cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 11 positive stops at most used angles
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left | perform compound Miter cuts with ease!
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, Picture frames, and more | the Genesis compound Miter saw is inexpensive and versatile!
- Laser cutting guide for quicker alignment and improved accuracy | Know where the cut will be ahead of time with the integrated laser guide!
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds and Arbor lock for quick blade changes
- Includes: 60T Carbide blade installed, hold down Clamp, dust bag, Two extension wings, blade wrench and two AAA batteries for laser
- Make precision miter cuts up to 45 degrees left and right, with 9 position stops at commonly used angles
- Arbor lock for quick blade changes
- Die cast aluminum base for portability and better accuracy
- 9 Positive detent miter stops lock firmly in place for faster setup and accurate cuts!
- Max Cutting Capacity: @45°x45°: H 1-3/8” x W3-5/16”
Hi their! I am working with daily instruments since 2018. I complete my M.SC in Mechanical Engineering. I accomplished with commencement in 2009 from the College of Colorado Denver. Now I am working for a widely known tools firm. Sometimes i write informative article on my blog weeklytools.com & dailytools.com