Chainsaws are very effective tools that make cutting the wood simpler and efficient. And chains are the most crucial section of chainsaws. The best chainsaw chain for cutting dirty wood is a need for every professional or personal carpenter or gardener. Chainsaw allows you to slice even tough wood very cleanly, without taking much effort, and within a short period.
Your saw performance basically depends on the chain quality. This is important to choose the right and quality product that performs best. We arrange this review article to help you choose the best chainsaw for cutting dirty wood, firewood, hardwood, etc., efficiently and cleanly. We discussed some excellent chainsaw chains, their features, pros n cons, a complete buying guide, and some common FAQs in this context.
Our Top 5 Chainsaw chain for Cutting Firewood
|Oregon S52 AdvanceCut Chainsaw Chain for 14-Inch||
||$11.61||Buy On Amazon|
|Husqvarna chainsaw chain 18-Inch||
||$22.98||Buy On Amazon|
|SUNGATOR 3-Pack 14 Inch Chainsaw Chain SG-S52||
||$22.99||Buy On Amazon|
|Honoson Mini Chainsaw Replacement Cordless Electric Portable Chainsaw||
||$16.99||Buy On Amazon|
|Loggers Art Gens Chainsaw Chain for 16-Inch Bar SG-S56||
||$23.97||Buy On Amazon|
- Oregon S52 : Best Chainsaw Chain for 14 Inch Bar
- Husqvarna : Best 18-inch Chainsaw chain
- SUNGATOR 3-Pack: Best 14 Inch chainsaw chain
- Houston: Best cordless electric portable chainsaw chain
- Loggers : Best .050″ Gauge Chainsaw Chain
1. Oregon S52 AdvanceCut Chainsaw
Oregon S52 chains are made with a great plan that gives smooth and clean cutting. This chain guarantees your working experience with minimum Vibration and low kickback. Oregon S52 chains are consistent with different chainsaws.
Oregon S52 is developed with heat-treated technology that guarantees security and, in this way, can stand against any problematic conditions. The safety and wellbeing are likewise ensured by a Lubri-Tech process that gives oil to the saw chains.
The oiling process confirms you will enjoy extending the use of the tool in the best status. The chain is specially made for cutting tough wood or firewood consistently. The cutting experience is really comfortable and pleasant. McCulloch, Echo, Homelite are some respected brands for Oregon S52 chains.
- LubriTec Oiling System:- You need instruments to work more and last more. Oregon S52 is planned by LubriTec to convey the most ideal oiling for the saw chain. Keeping oil where it’s required most for long-lasting and easy use.
- Low Vibration:- Less Vibration rises to more solace. We made very little space between the guide bar and saw chain to diminish vibration-induced white finger (VWF). Its low vibration configuration lessens vibrations up to 25% or more.
- Chromed Cutters:- Your chain remains more honed, longer. All Oregon chain cutters electroplate with an industrial hard chrome layer. Chrome conveys a harder periphery and better wear obstruction. You invest more energy in cutting and less time in appointing the chain.
- Solidified Rivets:- For a more drawn-out working saw chain, Oregon acceptance solidifies and extinguishes all saw chain bolts, conveying a great, load-bearing surface that opposes wear and further develops power. More minor wear and chain stretch mean few chain pressure changes.
- Smooth & clean cutting action
- A 14-inch long bar
- Gives a low kickback performance
- Compatible with maximum chainsaws available in the market
- Heat-treated chain cutter
- Ensures maximum safety
- Some customer claims that they find it difficult with some chainsaw brands
2. Husqvarna 18-inch Chainsaw
Husqvarna brand chainsaw chain is the ideal chain for the top 18-inch chainsaw available. This saw works best as a firewood or hardwood cutting tool. The Husqvarna chain’s performance is awe-inspiring and also has long strength.
Husqvarna chainsaw chains can be utilized for cutting trees that may be damaged by the storm. It keeps up with its sharpness in the wake of conveying excellent execution for quite a long time. This brand likewise dispenses with the danger of kickback when working, and this is also a low vibration chain.
Husqvarna is one of the best trimming tools in case you are a homeowner or work outdoors. You can easily carry this chain in your backpack and recover hard surfaces, stones, ice, bricks, etc. The chain may lose its sharpness in touch with such a challenging situation. Husqvarna’s chain accompanies a 2 pack that is easily replaceable and a decent alternative to you.
- Husqvarna is planned to measure 0.325 pitch & 0.050 measure that actions at a wide range of tasks.
- The long 18″ bar length tool accompanies 72 drive connections and conveys plane cuts even on harsh bits of wood, and the chain won’t be skimmed.
- A chain that features a minimum vibration with a low kickback to assemble the particular necessities of the present lightweight trimming tools
- Extraordinary cutting execution and bore cutting
- Ideal for arborists and for clients who utilize more modest size trimming tools in high-creation conditions.
- Appropriate for business cutters, arborists, and periodic clients.
- Ideal chain for both delicate and hardwood
- It has a very low vibration and kickback
- An incredible worth for your invest
- Effectively slices through wood
- Performs excellent, especially for the pattern
- It may not fit with some chainsaw models
- May cut slower in hardwood, Ex: Oak
3. SUNGATOR 3-Pack 14″ chainsaw chain
Oregon R34 is among the best trimming toolchains you can discover in the market right now. It is viable with some common brands like Remington, Poulan, etc., and conveys remarkable execution. This trimming tool is utilized by both craftsman and homeowner since it gives an extraordinary performance. The saw is exceptionally trustworthy as a result of the trendsetting innovation of the chain.
This chainsaw chain bar length is 14 inches, a limited kerf chain of 0.50″ gauge-inch measure, and a 3/8 inch Lp pitch which helps effectiveness and requires less force than standard chains. This saw chain may not work great for rugged woods, but this may be the best chainsaw chain for cutting dirty wood.
- Parameters:- 14”, .050″ gauge, 3/8″ LP pitch, 52 drive links (a similar saw will be furnished with various bar lengths. Kindly confirm your boundaries to guarantee this chain perfectly services your device. Except for the models referenced here, some others fit this chain. Whenever you feel any queries get in touch with us. )
- Safety:- UL selected corresponds with the ANSI value. Semi-chisel features a low kickback.
- Quality:- Material: Extreme quality steel imported from Germany, high sturdiness, hostile to break.
- Association:- Heat-treated and extinguished bolts make a more grounded association between chain joins. Premium Industrial Hard Chrome plated chain for better wear opposition.
- Great value for the price
- Premium credibility
- Perfect fit with the various chainsaw
- Incredible performance
- Suitable for both commercial and personal use
- Less kickback and Vibration
- The chain may get a bit dull.
Related Article: Best Table Saw for Small Shop
4. Houston mini chainsaw replacement 24 V mini cordless electric portable chainsaw chain
You may be searching for a chainsaw chain within an affordable budget for cutting firewood. Well, Honoson mini chainsaw cordless electric chain may be considered the best chainsaw for firewood. You will get 2 pieces of chain in a single pack, each length 4 inches just. This saw chain is super cute and lightweight that is easy to carry anywhere you need.
Anyway, if you want to use this saw chain for complicated work purposes, this is not ideal for you. But you can easily use these items in home woodwork or in the garden. If you love adventure, then the Honoson mini-chain will be an essential part of your campaign.
Likewise, this machine cuts slower than several chainsaws we already discussed in this content. If you have available time, then the speed doesn’t make any difference. This mini-chain may be the best chainsaw chain for cutting dirty wood.
- Adequate amount:- The bundle incorporates 2 pieces of chainsaw chains, an amount sufficient to meet your different necessities. The replaceable chain saves your time during accidental split or any other trouble of the chain. These chains suit a maximum 4″ chainsaw.
- Enduring to utilize:- Materials of the chain come with carbon steel which has been profoundly solidified to guarantee smooth cutting; The wooden teeth configuration makes the saw run on the branches quicker and more effectively.
- Pointed teeth:- The teeth are wear-safe and sharp teeth give you more productivity with extreme hardness. The cutting chains are challenging to break, sturdy, and practical.
- Scope of utilization:- Honoson mini saw chains are compatible with a 4″ chainsaw. You are allowed to apply this saw to an assortment of materials, including cutting, trimming, shaping, curving wood, plywood, chipboard, plastic, rubber, ice, etc.
- Fast to supplant:- simply turn the screw, eliminate the first chain, then, at that point replace it with a new one, lastly fix the screw
- Carbon steel-based solid and durable chain
- Unique and lightweight design
- Low kickback at cutting
- Firm and durable chain
- Not applicable for tough wood
5. Loggers Art gens chainsaw
So what will I recommend to you as the next best chainsaw chain for hardwood or the best chainsaw chain for cutting dirty woods? The name that my research found is nothing but Loggers 14″ art gens chainsaw chain.
This standard quality saw chain is compatible with craftsman/sears, Poulan, Chicago, Worx, echo, Homelite, etc. This chain is adorable for yard work, DIY crafts, or for maintaining storm-damaged trees. You can even use this one as the best chainsaw for firewood.
- Work area:- Loggers chainsaw chains can deal with home or outside yard work, DIY crafts, storm harmed trees, firewood, etc.
- Material: The chain materials come with standard quality imported steel that offers high durability against the break.
- Association: Heat-obsessed and extinguished bolts help to make a stronger association between chain joins.
- Security:- Loggers chainsaw chains are industrial hard chrome plated and wear-counteraction. Chains ensure 100% security as it is UL approved that corresponds to ANSI value.
- Boundaries: Match with 14 Inch bar length, .050″ Gauge, 3/8″ LP pitch, 50 drive links. This replaceable saw chain can be used with various models. Kindly verify your chainsaw parameters before purchase. With any query feel free to ask and get in touch with us.
- Perfect fit with maximum brands
- Premium authenticity
- Industrial hard chrome cutter chain
- Strong and durable chain
- Dull easily
Things to Consider Before Buying A Chainsaw Chain
When you need a saw chain, you can’t just go to the shop and buy a chain. Before purchasing a saw chain, you must have basic knowledge about a chainsaw chain. There is no single saw chain that may fit with all chainsaws. You have to choose according to your own chainsaw measurement. We arrange this buying guide to let you know about some fundamental issues that should be considered before buying a saw chain.
The space among the separate drive joins of the chain or the distance between the bolts is about the pitch. The more significant angle indicates the more forceful cutting execution of the chain.
The most common pitches are the 3/8 inch low profile cutters, where another popular one is the 3/8 standard profile chain shaper.
Drive links are the foundation of the trimming toolchain that holds the whole chain together. To effectively replace a similar size replacement chain, it’s essential to know the quantity of drive joins on your present chain.
Drive link types,
- Oblon links that are without having a blade
- Cutter links with a very sharp blade
The width of a drive link is measured by Gauge. You will notice 4 several gauge sizes in chainsaw chains, including 0.043, 0.050, 0.058, and 0.063. Check the chainsaw, and you will find the Gauge printed here. If you didn’t see so, then measure with accuracy calipers.
4. Chain Length
The chain length range starts from 4 inches in miniature models to 24 inches long professional saws that are for bringing down massive trees.
The most ideal approach to get the exact chain length is to coordinate with the number of drive links, yet maximum chains are offered to coordinate with the size of the saws guide bar.
Lubrication is the act of making the chain slippery when spinning. This process keeps the chin friction-free and heat resistant that confirms the chain’s longer-lasting. Just buy the lubricating oil from your nearest shop and dribble drops of that lubricate when the chain takes care of its job and better assistance from the trimming toolchain.
6. Chain Arrangement
This one is the outline of drive connections and cutters on the saw chain. There are three sorts of chain arrangement including,
Full supplement chain
The most common and used type includes a right-side shaper.
This is utilized for a 20-24 inches long saw chain for forceful cutting performance. It has some cutter teeth that cut pretty faster.
Semi skip chain
The semi skip chain offers you an experience of cutting among full complement and skip chain. The chain pattern is a single suitable side cutter.
You may want to buy a saw chain for different purposes like tough wood, firewood, dirty wood cutting, etc. Carefully go through the features so that you may not fall in trouble later.
8. Tooth types
This one is important to consider because whenever you go for a replacement chain, you will need this. Chainsaw chains basically come with three types of teeth: full chisel chains, semi-chisel, and low profile. You have to take the very one that suits your saw. This one is major as cutting ways rely on types of teeth.
How do you cut dirty logs?
Whatever you will cut, a dirty or a clean log, you must need a cutter. It’s great to use a chainsaw to cut dirty logs. We already discussed some best chainsaw chains for cutting dirty woods. Make sure you have an extra chain, and both are well-sharp. Utilize semi-chisel or rounded teeth chains to cut faster and without much effort.
Can a chainsaw cut through the dirt?
In my opinion, a chainsaw is the best tool to cut wood through the dirt. You can use a hand saw for cutting a clean tree. But if you want to cut with a hand saw through dirt, you will feel in trouble. The dirt quickly gets in touch with our hands.
What is the most aggressive chainsaw chain?
Among various sorts, what is the most aggressive chainsaw chain? Well, between full complement chin. Skip chain, semi skip chain, skip chains sharp cutter teeth fit with long 20-24 inch bars. This one is the most aggressive chainsaw chain. The Stihl chainsaw chain is an example of the most aggressive chain.
What is the best chain for cutting wood?
When you need a chainsaw chain for cutting wood, you have to choose one from all available chainsaw chain types. We discussed some chain reviews that may be considered the best chainsaw chain for cutting dirty wood, firewood, etc.
What is the fastest cutting chainsaw chain?
Based on our research, the Oregon chainsaw chain is the best brand that cuts faster than others. The standard bar length, quality materials, and supreme cutting plan make the brand popular as the quickest cutting chain.
If you are someone who needs to purchase the best chainsaw chain for cutting dirty wood and cleaning or damaged wood. If you don’t have enough knowledge about chainsaw chain quality, this content is for you. You already notice that we discussed many issues that you must know before your purchase.
Among a hundred options available on the market, it’s pretty hard to choose the right one. I will recommend you to look at your purposes first. Oregon and the Husqvarna saw chain brand can be your attention. No matter whatever your objectives are, they will cover your needs.
Hi their! I am working with daily instruments since 2018. I complete my M.SC in Mechanical Engineering. I accomplished with commencement in 2009 from the College of Colorado Denver. Now I am working for a widely known tools firm. Sometimes i write informative article on my blog weeklytools.com & dailytools.com